Want That Coveted Blue Checkmark on Instagram? Here’s Everything You Need to Know About How to Get Verified on Instagram in 2023.
In the world of social media, credibility, and authority are everything. With Instagram ruling the social scene, securing the sought-after blue checkmark has never been more crucial.
That’s why we’ve created the ultimate guide on how to get verified on Instagram, providing you with the knowledge and tools to truly stand out.
This guide is perfect for influencers, business owners, and Instagram enthusiasts alike.
It presents a fresh perspective on the verification process, with in-depth insights and valuable tips you won’t find anywhere else.
- Instagram’s eligibility criteria.
- Step-by-step instructions for verification.
- Practical tips to increase your chances of success.
By following this comprehensive guide, you’ll understand the importance of verification in building trust with your audience and expanding your online presence.
We’ll delve into strategies for:
- Optimizing your profile including your profile photo.
- Engaging with followers.
- Leveraging media coverage.
We’ll also discuss what to do if your request is denied.
Plus, our guide features real-life case studies of successful Instagram verifications, inspiring you and demonstrating that obtaining the coveted blue checkmark is indeed possible.
So, are you ready to level up your Instagram game and reap the benefits of verification?
Join us as we unravel the world of Instagram verification, revealing the secrets to success and guiding you on your journey to becoming an authoritative figure on this ever-evolving platform.
What is Instagram Verification?
Definition and Purpose
Instagram verification is the process of obtaining a blue badge next to your account name.
This badge signifies that Instagram has confirmed your account as authentic and credible, representing a public figure, celebrity, or well-known brand.
The primary goals behind the verification badge are to:
- Protect users from impersonators.
- Ensure account authenticity.
- Boost user trust in the platform.
Benefits of Verification
Being verified on Instagram comes with a host of advantages, such as:
Enhanced Authority On the Platform
A verified Blue Badge instantly signals to users that your account is authentic and notable, solidifying your reputation as a trusted source of information or content.
Trustworthiness and Credibility
The verified badge helps establish trust with your audience, as they can be confident that they are interacting with a real person or brand, rather than a fake account or impersonator.
Increased Engagement and Visibility
Verified accounts often enjoy higher engagement rates, as users are more likely to interact with and follow credible profiles.
Additionally, verified accounts may receive preferential treatment in Instagram’s algorithms, increasing the likelihood of appearing in search results and the Explore tab.
By understanding the importance and benefits of Instagram verification, you’ll be better equipped to navigate the verification process and improve your chances of success.
In the following sections, we’ll delve into the eligibility criteria, application process, and valuable tips to help you secure that coveted blue checkmark.
Eligibility Requirements: Who Can Get Verified on Instagram?
While anyone can request verification on Instagram, not all accounts will be approved.
Instagram has specific criteria for eligibility, which help maintain the platform’s credibility and protect users from impersonators.
Instagram’s Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible for verification on Instagram, your account must meet the following requirements:
Your account must represent a real person, registered business, or entity.
Fake accounts, fan accounts, or accounts impersonating others will not be considered for verification.
Your account must be the unique presence of the individual or business it represents.
Only one account per person or business may be verified, with some exceptions for language-specific accounts.
Your account should represent a well-known, highly searched-for person, brand, or entity.
Examples include public figures, celebrities, global brands, or prominent organizations.
Adherence to Instagram’s Rules
By ensuring your account meets these eligibility criteria, you can significantly improve your chances of receiving the blue check mark.
In the following sections, we’ll explore the verification process in detail, providing step-by-step instructions and practical tips to help you successfully navigate the path to Instagram verification.
How to Get Verified on Instagram in 6 Easy Steps
Ready to apply for Instagram verification? Follow these simple steps to increase your chances of success:
Step 1: Access the Verification Application Form
Navigate to your profile and tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner. Then, go to Settings > Account > Request Verification.
Step 2: Fill in the Required Information
Provide your account username, full name, and category that best represents your account (e.g., blogger, public figure, brand, etc.).
Step 3: Submit a Photo of an Official Government ID
Instagram requires proof of identity to ensure account authenticity.
You can submit a photo of an official government-issued ID (such as a driver’s license, passport, or national identification card) for individuals, or business documents (such as a tax filing or utility bill) for businesses and organizations.
Step 4: Send the Application
Double-check your information for accuracy and completeness, then tap Send to submit your application.
Step 5: Await a Response in the Notifications Tab
Instagram will review your application, which may take a few days to a few weeks. Keep an eye on your notifications tab for updates on the status of your request.
Step 6: Receive a Yes or No Decision
Once Instagram has made a decision, you will receive a notification informing you whether your verification request has been approved or denied.
If approved, you’ll see the blue checkmark appear next to your username.
Remember, even if your request is denied, you can always reapply after 30 days. Use that time to strengthen your profile and address any potential issues that may have impacted your eligibility.
Tips for Filling Out the Application
Submitting a strong application for Instagram verification is crucial for improving your chances of success.
Here are some best practices and tips for completing the application effectively:
Best Practices for Completing the Application
- Use Your Real Name: When providing your full name, make sure to use your legal name as it appears on your official government ID or business documents. This will help Instagram verify your identity and the authenticity of your account.
- Select an Appropriate Category: Choose the category that best represents your account, such as blogger, public figure, brand, etc. This helps Instagram understand the nature of your account and its relevance to a broader audience.
- Upload a Clear, High-Quality Photo of Your ID: Make sure the photo of your government-issued ID or business documents is clear and legible. Poor-quality images may result in delays or rejection of your application.
- Ensure Your Profile is Complete and Up-To-Date: Before submitting your application, make sure your Instagram profile is complete, including a profile picture, bio, and at least a few posts. An incomplete or outdated profile may decrease your chances of approval.
- Double-Check Your Information: Verify all the information you provide in the application for accuracy and a complete profile. Errors or inconsistencies may lead to rejection or delays in the verification process.
By following these tips and best practices for completing your Instagram verification application, you’ll increase your chances of receiving the coveted blue checkmark and enhancing your credibility on the platform.
10 Tips to Get Verified on Instagram
Boost your chances of getting verified on Instagram by following these ten tips that will set your account up for success:
- Don’t Buy an Instagram Verification Badge: Purchasing a verification badge from third parties is against Instagram’s terms of service and can lead to account suspension or banning. Always follow the official verification process.
- Monitor For Impostor Accounts: Regularly search for and report any fake accounts impersonating you or your brand. This demonstrates the need for verification to protect your identity on the platform.
- Increase Your (Real) Follower Count: Grow your audience organically by posting high-quality content and engaging with followers. This helps demonstrate your account’s public interest and notability.
- Remove Cross-Platform Links in Your Bio: Focus on your Instagram presence by removing links to other social media platforms in your bio. This shows Instagram that you prioritize their platform.
- Be Highly-Searched For: Make sure you or your brand is frequently searched for on the internet. Achieve this through media coverage, collaborations, or by creating content that resonates with your target audience.
- Apply When Your Name is in the News: If you or your brand is currently receiving significant media attention, capitalize on this by applying for verification during this time.
- Work With an Agency or Publicist: Partnering with professionals can help you navigate the verification process and increase your chances of success by securing media coverage and managing your online presence.
- Be Honest in Your Application: Provide accurate and truthful information when filling out the verification application. Dishonesty or misleading information can lead to rejection.
- Optimize Your Profile and Bio: Ensure your profile is complete, up-to-date, and professional. Use a high-quality profile picture, write a concise and informative bio, and make sure your content is relevant and engaging.
- Try Again if You’re Turned Down the First Time: If your initial verification request is denied, don’t be discouraged. Take the time to address any potential issues with your account and reapply after 30 days.
By following these tips and staying persistent, you can improve your chances of getting verified on Instagram and unlock the benefits that come with the coveted blue checkmark.
Instagram Verification FAQ
In this section, we’ll address some frequently asked questions about Instagram verification to help clarify the process and requirements.
Follower Count Requirements
Q: Is There a Minimum Follower Count Required for Instagram Verification?
A: No, there is no minimum follower count requirement for verification. Instagram focuses on the authenticity, uniqueness, public interest, and adherence to their rules when evaluating accounts for verification.
Q: How Much Does it Cost to Get Verified on Instagram?
A: Instagram verification is completely free. The platform does not charge any fees for submitting a verification request.
Be cautious of third-party services claiming to offer paid verification, as these are against Instagram’s terms of service and can result in account suspension or banning.
Getting Verified Without Being Famous
Q: Can I Get Verified on Instagram if I’m Not Famous?
A: Yes, it is possible to get verified on Instagram even if you’re not famous.
The key is to prove your notability and potential for impersonation. This can be achieved by gaining a significant following, securing media coverage, or demonstrating a high level of public interest in your content.
Remember, Instagram considers public figures, celebrities, global brands, and prominent organizations for verification.
Additional Tips for Instagram Verification
- Stay active and consistent: Regularly post high-quality content to maintain and grow your audience. This will help demonstrate your account’s public interest and notability.
- Engage with your audience: Respond to comments, answer direct messages, and like your followers’ content. Building a strong relationship with your audience will help strengthen your case for verification.
- Network with other verified users: Collaborating with verified users in your niche can help increase your credibility and potentially boost your chances of getting verified.
By understanding the ins and outs of Instagram verification, you can better prepare your account and increase your chances of earning that blue checkmark.
Stay persistent, and remember that even if you’re not verified right away, you can always reapply after 30 days.
Boost Your Chances of Getting Verified
Follow these steps to increase your chances of getting verified on Instagram and build a strong presence on the platform.
Build a Strong Brand Presence
To stand out on Instagram, it’s essential to create a strong brand presence through:
- Consistent Posting: Establish a regular posting schedule and stick to it. This helps maintain audience engagement and demonstrates your commitment to your content.
- High-Quality Content: Ensure that your content is visually appealing and professionally produced. Invest time and effort into creating eye-catching images, videos, and captions that resonate with your target audience.
- Engaging With Followers: Respond to comments, answer direct messages, and participate in conversations with your followers. Building a strong connection with your audience can help reinforce your notability and credibility.
Gain Media Coverage
Securing media coverage can help boost your chances of getting verified. Consider the following strategies:
- Press Features: Reach out to journalists and bloggers to pitch stories related to your brand or industry. Being featured in reputable publications can raise your profile and demonstrate your public interest.
- Interviews: Offer to participate in interviews, podcasts, or panel discussions. Sharing your expertise and insights can increase your visibility and credibility.
- Collaborations With Other Influencers: Partner with other influencers, especially those who are already verified. This can help broaden your audience, increase your notability, and provide valuable networking opportunities.
Protecting your brand and demonstrating the need for verification is crucial. Be proactive by:
- Reporting fake accounts: Regularly search for and report any accounts impersonating you or your brand. This shows Instagram that there is a genuine need for verification to safeguard your identity.
- Educating your audience: Inform your followers about the risks of fake accounts and encourage them to report any impostors they come across. This will help protect your brand and strengthen your case for verification.
By focusing on these strategies, you can increase your chances of getting verified on Instagram and enjoy the benefits that come with the prestigious blue checkmark.
Stay persistent, and remember that even if you’re not verified right away, you can always reapply after 30 days.
What to Do If Your Request Is Denied
If your Instagram verification request is denied, don’t be discouraged. Follow these steps to improve your chances of success in the future:
Wait 30 Days Before Reapplying
Instagram requires you to wait 30 days before submitting a new verification request.
Use this time wisely to address any potential issues with your account and prepare for your next application.
Strengthen Your Profile in the Meantime
While waiting to reapply, focus on enhancing your profile by:
- Increasing Your Follower Count: Continue posting high-quality, engaging content to attract new followers and grow your audience organically.
- Gaining Media Coverage: Pursue opportunities for media coverage through press features, interviews, or collaborations with other influencers.
- Building a Strong Brand Presence: Ensure your profile is complete, up-to-date, and professional, and maintain a consistent posting schedule.
- Engaging With Your Audience: Respond to comments, answer direct messages, and participate in conversations with your followers to strengthen your connection with your audience.
Review Instagram’s Guidelines and Ensure Compliance
Before reapplying, thoroughly review Instagram’s verification guidelines to ensure your account complies with their requirements. This includes:
- Authenticity: Ensure your account represents a real person, registered business, or entity.
- Uniqueness: Confirm that your account is the unique presence of the person or business it represents.
- Public Interest: Demonstrate that your account represents a well-known, highly searched-for person, brand, or entity.
- Adherence to Instagram’s rules: Make sure your account follows Instagram’s Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.
By addressing any potential issues and strengthening your profile during the 30-day waiting period, you can improve your chances of getting verified on Instagram when you reapply.
Stay persistent and continue refining your profile and content to achieve the coveted blue checkmark.
Case Studies of Successful Instagram Verification
In this section, we’ll explore some case studies of users who have successfully achieved Instagram verification.
By examining their strategies and learning from their experiences, you can gain valuable insights to apply to your own verification journey.
Examples of Users Who Have Been Verified
- Up-and-coming musician (nilotpalbora_music): An emerging artist was able to secure verification by building a strong brand presence, collaborating with other verified musicians, and gaining media coverage through interviews and press features.
- Local Business (gafroofing): A small, locally owned business achieved verification by consistently posting high-quality content, engaging with their community, and establishing a unique presence in their niche market.
- An influencer in a Fitness Niche (muscleandfitness): A fitness influencer was verified by demonstrating their expertise through informative content, partnering with well-known brands, and consistently engaging with their audience.
Insights into Their Strategies
Some common strategies employed by these successfully verified users include:
- Consistent, High-Quality Content: All three examples prioritized creating and sharing visually appealing, engaging content that resonated with their target audience.
- Media Coverage: Gaining media coverage, whether through press features, interviews, or collaborations, helped to increase their public interest and credibility.
- Engagement With Their Audience: Each user made an effort to connect with their followers through comments, direct messages, and other interactions, fostering a strong relationship with their audience.
- Networking With Verified Users: Collaborating with other verified users in their respective fields helped to boost their credibility and expand their reach.
Lessons Learned from Their Experiences
To increase your chances of getting verified on Instagram, consider applying the following lessons learned from these successful case studies:
- Be Authentic and Unique: Emphasize your individuality and authenticity, both in your content and personal brand.
- Prioritize Audience Engagement: Build a strong connection with your audience through consistent engagement and communication.
- Seek Media Coverage: Pursue opportunities for media exposure, such as interviews, press features, or collaborations with other influencers.
- Network With Verified Users: Connect with verified users in your niche to help increase your credibility and expand your audience.
By understanding the strategies and experiences of those who have successfully achieved Instagram verification, you can better prepare your account and increase your chances of earning that coveted blue checkmark.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Followers Do You Need To Get Verified On Instagram?
The number of followers you have is not the sole determinant for Instagram to verify your account.
Instead, Instagram considers various factors such as authenticity, uniqueness, completeness, and notability of the account.
It means that even if you have a small number of followers, you can still get verified if your account fulfills Instagram’s verification criteria.
Can a Normal Person Get Verified on Instagram?
Yes, a normal person can get verified on Instagram.
The process of becoming verified can be completed for free, but it requires the account to be notable and authentic.
This means that the profile must represent a real person or business, be the only legitimate account for that person or business, and be public.
Can I Get Verified With 1000 Followers on Instagram?
If you are wondering whether you can get verified with 1000 followers on Instagram, the answer is yes!
Is it Hard to Get Verified on Instagram?
If you’re looking to get verified on Instagram, it may not be an easy process. According to recent research, only 3.26% of accounts with over 1,000 followers have the verification check.
However, the good news is that once you do successfully become verified, it can be beneficial for networking and gaining credibility on the platform.
With the recent announcement from Meta about paid verification options, it remains to be seen if this will make the process easier or more accessible for users.
Overall, the verification process on Instagram is not impossible, but it may require some effort and patience on your part.
How Do You Get a Blue Tick Easily on Instagram?
To get a blue tick on Instagram, you can now easily apply for verification through the Meta Verified process.
Simply log in to the account you want to get verified and complete the verification process using a government ID and selfie video.
However, obtaining a blue tick is not guaranteed. Instagram only grants verified badges to “notable” accounts that are “in the public interest” and have a significant following.
So, make sure your account meets these criteria before applying for verification. By following these steps, you can have a better chance of getting a blue tick on Instagram.
Can You Get Verified on Instagram Without Press?
If you are looking to get verified on Instagram, you may wonder if it is possible without any press or media coverage. The answer is yes.
Meta, the parent company of both Instagram and Facebook, recently announced that they will allow users to pay for a blue tick verification.
The verification process will require you to provide a government-issued photo ID and a selfie video to confirm your identity.
This option is now open to all individuals and businesses, not just celebrities and famous people.
However, it is important to note that Instagram will still conduct their own examination, which may result in denial for verification.
As of now, accounts that are already verified based on past requirements will remain unchanged.
Can You Buy a Blue Tick on Instagram?
Yes, you can.
Meta Verified, a subscription bundle for Instagram and Facebook users, offers verified badges and access to accounts for a fee.
To purchase a blue tick, go to your account settings, scroll down to the Accounts Center, and fill out a form with proof of identification attached.
However, it’s important to note that success is not guaranteed, and the verification process still requires providing a government ID and selfie video to establish authenticity.
While previously, Meta granted blue ticks to influential accounts free of charge, the system is now being overhauled.
So, whether you’re an influencer, public figure, or budding artist, getting a blue tick verification badge can help add credibility to your Instagram account.
How Much Money is a Verified Instagram Earns?
If you have a verified Instagram account, you can start earning commission when your followers make qualifying purchases via your aﬃliate links.
The amount you can earn is based on the product you are promoting and the commission rate offered by the company.
The more active and engaged your followers are, the higher the potential earnings.
However, the exact amount of money a verified Instagram earns varies widely, and there is no fixed rate or formula to calculate it.
It mainly depends on the number of followers, the niche or industry you’re in, and the quality of the content you produce.
Generally, according to reports, a verified Instagram user earns around $1,000 per post for every 100,000 followers with their promotional content.
Who Gets a Blue Tick on Instagram?
If you’re wondering who gets a blue tick on Instagram, it’s reserved for accounts that are deemed notable and in the public interest.
To qualify for the verified badge, you’ll need to undergo a stringent verification process that requires submitting a government ID and a selfie video.
While Meta, Instagram’s parent company, has announced that you can now pay for the coveted blue tick, success isn’t guaranteed even if you fork out the cash.
However, if you’re a public figure, celebrity, or brand, getting verified on Instagram confirms your authenticity and helps your community know it’s the real you.
If you’re interested in buying a blue check next to your name, you can do so through the account settings under the Meta Verified feature.
Do You Need a Bio to Get Verified on Instagram?
To get verified on Instagram, your account must meet certain requirements.
One of those requirements is that your account must have a bio. The bio should include information about you or your brand, such as what you do or what you offer.
Additionally, your account must be public and have at least one post. Your profile cannot contain any “add me” links to other platforms.
In the past, getting verified on Instagram used to be a difficult process, but now it’s more accessible to users who meet these requirements.
Having a bio can not only help you become verified, but it can also help your followers learn more about you and what you have to offer.
How Do I Get a Blue Tick on Instagram?
To get a blue tick on Instagram, go to the ‘Settings’ option and select ‘Accounts Center’ to see if ‘Meta Verified’ is available for your account.
If it is, click on it and follow the steps to authenticate your account with a government ID and a selfie video.
However, it’s important to note that Instagram only grants a verified badge to accounts that are notable and in the public interest, with a high likelihood of being impersonated.
Meta has also announced that it will soon allow US-based users to pay for a blue tick verification, but this service is not yet available.
As of February 2023, less than 4% of accounts on Instagram are verified.
What Is a Blue Check on Instagram?
If you’re not aware, a blue check on Instagram means that the account has been verified as authentic by Instagram.
It indicates that the account’s owner is who they claim to be and that Instagram has confirmed their identity.
The blue verification badge appears next to the account name in the search results and on the profile.
To get the blue check, your account should be complete, active, and should not violate Instagram’s policies.
However, Meta Platforms, the parent company of Instagram and Facebook, is currently testing a new service called Meta Verified.
This service will allow users in the United States to pay for a blue check mark, along with “proactive impersonation protection.”
Can I Get Verified With 15k Followers On Instagram?
If you have 15k followers on Instagram, you may wonder if you’re eligible to get verified on the platform.
According to Instagram’s guidelines, the number of followers alone is not the only factor that determines verification.
Instead, Instagram looks for accounts that are authentic, complete, and notable in their field.
In addition to having a significant number of followers, you also need to be a public figure, celebrity, or brand with a strong presence on other social media platforms.
If you meet these criteria, you can apply for verification through the app’s settings.
However, keep in mind that the verification process is highly selective, and not everyone with a large following will be verified.
What is The Fastest Way to Get Verified Users on Instagram?
If you’re looking to become a verified user on Instagram, the fastest way to achieve this is by subscribing to their verification service.
The subscription gives you a blue badge, increased visibility of your posts, protection from impersonators, and easier access to account features.
Instagram is well-known for being selective when it comes to handing out verified badges, but their paid service offers a direct path to verification.
In the past, you had to wait for someone at Instagram or Twitter to notice your profile, but now you can simply subscribe to their service and receive the coveted badge within a shorter timeframe.
According to Instagram, accounts representing well-known brands, public figures, celebrities, and global nonprofits are more likely to be verified.
How to Get Verified on Instagram Without Being Famous?
If you want to get verified on Instagram but aren’t a well-known figure or brand, there are a few steps you can take.
First, log into the account you want to verify. According to Instagram, accounts that are verified have a high likelihood of being impersonated.
Next, visit the Instagram website and navigate to the verification application form.
Fill out the information as accurately as possible, including photos of your ID or business documents to prove your identity.
It’s also important to note that having a large number of followers doesn’t automatically guarantee verification.
Finally, be patient – Instagram may take several weeks or even months to respond to your application.
While getting verified on Instagram can seem daunting, it is possible with the right approach and documentation.
How to Get Verified on Instagram For Free?
If you want to get verified on Instagram for free, there are a few requirements you’ll need to satisfy.
For starters, your account needs to be authentic and complete, meaning it should have a bio, profile picture, and a few posts.
Additionally, you must have a significant following, and your content should be original and of high quality.
There are no shortcuts or hacks to getting the blue tick, so it’s best to avoid any third-party apps that promise to do so. Instead, focus on building a strong online presence and engaging with your followers.
Finally, be patient and persistent; getting verified takes time and effort, but it’s a valuable badge of trust and credibility that can help you stand out on the platform.
How Long Does it Take to Get Verified on Instagram?
If you’re looking to get verified on Instagram, it’s important to know that the process can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks.
After you’ve submitted your request, Instagram will review your account to confirm its authenticity.
This review process can take up to 30 days, so it’s important to be patient.
However, if you’re looking for a quicker way to get verified and access additional features, Meta Verified may be a good option for you.
By subscribing to Meta Verified, you can receive a verified badge, proactive account protection, and more exclusive features.
Verifying your identity with Meta takes about 48 hours after providing a photo of your government-issued ID.
So, whether you choose to request verification through Instagram or subscribe to Meta Verified, it’s important to keep in mind that the process may take some time.
How to Verify Business Account on Instagram?
To verify your business account on Instagram, first select your profile and go to ‘Settings’. Then, look for the ‘Verification Request’ option and enter your password.
From there, tap on ‘Request Verification’ and follow the prompts to submit your request.
Please note that Instagram has specific requirements for account verification and may request additional information from you. If your account meets the eligibility criteria, you may also consider subscribing to Meta Verified, a subscription bundle that includes a verified badge and access to account features.
Additionally, Meta Verified offers Live Chat Customer Support to help with any questions or issues you may encounter during the verification process.
As we wrap up our ultimate guide to getting verified on Instagram, let’s take a moment to recap the key points and inspire you to take action on your journey toward earning the blue checkmark.
Recap of the Article’s Key Points
- Understand Instagram’s Verification Criteria: Familiarize yourself with the factors Instagram considers when evaluating accounts for verification, such as authenticity, uniqueness, public interest, and adherence to their rules.
- Boost Your Chances of Getting Verified: Implement strategies like building a strong brand presence, engaging with followers, gaining media coverage, and reporting impersonators to enhance your profile and credibility.
- What To Do if Your Request is Denied: If your verification request is denied, use the 30-day waiting period to strengthen your profile, review Instagram’s guidelines, and ensure compliance before reapplying.
- Learn From Successful Case Studies: Examine the experiences and strategies of users who have been verified to gain valuable insights and apply them to your own verification journey.
We hope this comprehensive guide provides you with the tools and knowledge necessary to pursue Instagram verification confidently.
Remember, persistence is key. Keep refining your profile, content, and strategies, and don’t be discouraged if your initial request is denied.
Stay committed to your goals, and you’ll increase your chances of earning that prestigious blue checkmark.
Have you been verified on Instagram or are you currently working towards it?
We’d love to hear about your experiences, tips, and insights.
Please share your thoughts in the comments section below, and let’s help each other on the journey to Instagram verification success.
You Can Also Read: